- Yuchong Hu, Chiu-Man Yu, Yan Kit Li, Patrick P. C. Lee, and John C. S. Lui. "NCFS: On the Practicality and Extensibility of a Network-Coding-Based Distributed File System". Proceedings of the 2011 International Symposium on Network Coding (NETCOD 2011), Beijing, China, July 2011.
- Chiu Man Yu, Denis Gillet, Sandy El Helou, and Christophe Salzmann. "Tackling Acceptability Issues in Communities of Practice by Providing a Lightweight Email-Based Interface to Social Software". Book Chapter. Web-Based Learning Solutions for Communities of Practice: Developing Virtual Environments for Social and Pedagogical Advancement. ISBN13: 9781605667119. Editor: Nikos Karacapilidis. Release Date: July, 2009.
- Chiu-Man Yu, Kam-Wing Ng. "DPMF: A Policy Management Framework for Heterogeneous Authorization Systems in Grid Environments". Multiagent and Grid Systems 5(2): 235-263 (2009), IOS Press.
- S. El Helou, D. Gillet, Ch. Salzmann, and C.M. Yu. "A Study of the Acceptability of a Web 2.0 Application by Higher-Education Students Undertaking Collaborative Laboratory Activities". The Second International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interaction (ACHI'09): 117-125.
- D. Gillet, S. El Helou, C.M. Yu, and Ch. Salzmann. "Turning Web 2.0 Social Software into Versatile Collaborative Learning Solutions". The First International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interaction (ACHI'08): 170-176.
- Chiu-Man Yu. "A Dynamic, Distributive and Heterogeneous Authorization Policy Management Framework ". PhD. Thesis, April, 2007. (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Chiu-Man Yu and Kam-Wing Ng. "A Heterogeneous Authorization Policy Management Mechanism for Grid Environments". mue, pp. 381-386, 2007 International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering (MUE'07), 2007.
- Chiu-Man Yu, and Kam-Wing Ng. "A Mechanism to Make Authorization Decisions in Open Distributed Environments without Complete Policy Information". Computational Science – ICCS 2006: 6th International Conference, Reading, UK, May 28-31, 2006, Proceedings, Part V. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3994, pages 1007-1014, Springer, May 2006.
- Chiu-Man Yu, and Kam-Wing Ng. "Dynamic Policy Management Framework for Partial Policy Information". Advances in Grid Computing - EGC 2005. European Grid Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, February 14-16, 2005, Revised Selected Papers, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3470, pages 578-588, Springer, June 2005.
- Chiu-Man Yu, and Kam-Wing Ng. "A Dynamic Management Framework for Security Policies in Open Grid Computing Environments". Proceedings of the Third International Conference of Grid and Cooperative Computing (GCC 2004), China, October, 2004. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3251, pages 871-874, Springer, 2004.
- Chiu-Man Yu and Kam-Wing Ng. "Secure Execution of Mobile Agents by Collaborative Agents". Proceedings of the International Workshop on Collaboration Agents: Autonomous Agents for Collaborative Environments (COLA). pp.93-101. Canada, October, 2003.
- Chiu-Man Yu. "Secure Execution of Mobile Agents on Open Networks Using Cooperative Agents". MPhil. Thesis, August, 2002. (Department of Computer Science and Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Chiu-Man Yu, and Kam-Wing Ng. "A Flexible Tamper-Detection Protocol for Mobile Agents on Open Networks". Proceedings of the 2002 International Conference of Information and Knowledge Engineering (IKE'02), pp.248-254. USA, June, 2002.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
I have conducted research on: mobile agent computing, distributed computing, Grid computing, Cloud computing, and online collaborative learning.